Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking & White Water Rafting is the best combination package for those who want to save time and money.
What We’ll Do
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking & White Water Rafting is the best combination package for those who want to save time and money. We will pick you up from your lobby hotel after that we will take you to Mount Batur trekking starting point, then after we are in the starting point Our guide will welcome you and explained you about the trek. We will start heading to the summit of Mount Batur at 3:45 am through much less crowded. At 5:45 am We can reach the highest summit (1717 m) with a beautiful sunrise, and a panoramic view. While watching sunrise your guide will prepare breakfast cooked in the hot steam adding with hot drinks. After that, we will walk through the entire crater then will continue to go down visiting cave and monkeys.
The journey will continue to explore the river rafting. start your challenge on this exhilarating river rafting tour that takes you along a scenic 10-kilometer stretch at Ayung River. The trip lasts approximately two hours and takes you along twists and turns, over gushing rapids and past some of Bali’s most beautiful scenery like soaring cliffs, pristine rainforest and sun-dappled riverbanks
- 01:00 – 03.00 am: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 03.45 am: Meet our mountain guide and begin to hike
- 06.00 am: Arrival at the highest summit, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
- 07.00 am: Explore the entire crater
- 09.40 am: Arrival at Toya Bungkah or car Dark
- 10.00 am: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation.
- 11.30 pm: the Starting point of Rafting.
- 02.00 pm: Finish point of Rafting & having lunch.
- 03.30 pm: Boarding a car and back to the hotel.
Pick Up Time:
- Ubud Area: 02:30 am
- Sanur Area: 02:00 am
- Nusa Dua: 01:40 am
- Kuta : 01:40 am
What to bring/wear:
- Running/hiking shoes
- Warm cloth/jacket
- Small backpack
- Rafting outfit (T-shirt, short pants or swimsuit, river sandal)
- A change of clothes for use after rafting
- Money for your drink in the restaurant and at the rest area on the river
- Banana sandwiches, boiled egg, snack and hot drinks for breakfast
- Bottle of water during your trek
- All entrance fees
- Hotel transfer pick up and drop off
- All rafting equipment (helmet, life jacket, paddle, and waterproof bag)
- Experience rafting guide
- Delicious Hot Indonesian buffet lunch
- Water to drink at the restaurant
- Use of towel, changing room & shower
- Insurance coverage for Rafting only
- 1 Person : $90 (1,260k)
- 2 Person : $60 (IDR 840k)/Person
- 3 Person : $55 (770k)/Person
- 4 Person : $50 (700k)/Person
- More than 4 people: $45 (630k)/Person
If you have questions or more information. don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to answer all your questions.