Private mount batur sunrise & waterfall is the best Combination Package and very popular.
What We’ll Do
Private mount batur sunrise & waterfall is the best Combination Package and very popular. In this journey to Visit Tourist Destination Mount Batur & one of the best Waterfall in bali call tibumana waterfall with clean natural water.
This journey will start to climb Mount Batur which is the best place to see sunrise with lake and mountains background. Beside of that you can explore mount batur to visit warm steam, cave and you will meet friendly monkeys. During the trek you will be guided by a local guide who already has approximately 4 years experience. After that, After we continue to Tibumana Waterfall, a waterfall which has a stunning view along way down and allow you to swim in there. Before we continue to vist waterfall our driver will stop at a coffee plantation to test many kinds of coffee, tea & hot chocolate.
- 01.40 am – 03.00 am: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 03.45 am: Meet our mountain guide and begin to hike
- 06.00 am: Arrival at the highest summit, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
- 07.00 am: Explore the entire crater
- 09.20 am: Arrival at Toya Bungkah and drive directly to Coffee plantation.
- 10.00 am : Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation.
- 11.00 am: Visit Tibumana Waterfall
- 13.00 pm: back to the hotel.
Pick Up Time:
- Ubud Area: 02:30 am
- Sanur Area: 02:00 am
- Nusa Dua: 01:40 am
- Kuta: 01:40 am
What to bring/wear:
- Running/hiking shoes
- Warm cloth/jacket
- Swim suit
What I’ll Provide:
- Banana sandwiches, boiled egg, snack and hot drinks for breakfast
- Bottle of water during your trek
- All entrance fees
- Hotel transfer pick up and drop off
- Professional driver & local guide
- Solo Traveler $80 (1,120k)/person
- 2 Person: $50 (700k)/person
- 3 Person: $45 (630k)/person
- 4 Person: $40 (560k)/peerson
- More than 4 people: $35(490k)/person
If you have questions or more information. don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to answer all your questions.